My Blog List

Friday, September 3, 2010

Unheard Cries For Help



Some things are better left alone
Keep the past in the present & the future unknown
This is the road less traveled, but its the road i know
Emotional imbalance keep my feelings postponed
If you only knew the things that grew
Deep within my mind to make the things i pursue
So untrue
So much pain
Empty explanations that things will be okay
But they'll never be the same
My brain i remain trying to change cause simple and plain...
I feel like shit
Sometimes i think im not mentally equipped to deal with it
I wanna let go
But when you aren't holding on, what do you let go?
The screaming in my brain begins to echo
I self loathe
My pain is deep
Yet those around me say my happiness is unique
When i think the outcome is bleek
Makes it hard to sleep, eat, fuck or taste anything sweet
My senses are numb
When do i begin to feel like the end is done.
Am i truly wasting time with these therapeudic lines?
Helpful to anyone's mind, but mine.
Line after line from a deprived yet the sublime kind
No one notices, no one cares
Maybe they will when im no longer there...

No comments:

Post a Comment